Tuesday, November 22, 2011

This & That

I started writing this post because I took a picture of Addy yesterday that I really wanted to share... and then realized that I had many more things I wanted to talk about. First, the picture:


We were doing a brisk photo shoot in the Fells, and we couldn't find any mittens. But she found her pockets, and man, she is a big fan of those little suckers.

We hosted what we hope will become an annual event - Friendsgiving. I have surrounded myself with an amazing group of women and their families, and we all share a sad commonality - we all live far from our parents. Our kitchen is small, and there is no dining room, so we served dinner buffet-style on the stove and counter tops. My first turkey? A roaring success.
I really had wanted to take more pictures, but I was busy in the kitchen, and was worried about smearing food on the camera. So that's it.

The kids' table. **Credit where credit is due: Pete took this picture. I was doing dishes** (Not sure which one of those statements is more note-worthy. Take your pick.)

It is Christmas/Holiday Photo season, and I've been getting busy. It feels good to be busy. All the pictures in this post were taken with my new camera - the Sony a55v. I love it. 

We are spending Thanksgiving with my grandparents on the Vineyard - I promise a good long post-triptofan-post and lots of pictures. 

Hope you have many things to be thankful for this year. We do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment