Thursday, December 1, 2011

Jingle, Jingle

Happy December!

We are in full pre-Christmas swing. The "Christmas" playlist in on repeat on iTunes, I'm rotating through all the great Christmas Scentsy scents in my burner, and the ornaments are eagerly awaiting the arrival of the tree. Each weekend in December is packed with activities, and even some of the weekdays (tree lighting tonight!).

Tree lighting at Smolak Farms: (the actual tree lighting was a bit of a bust - just a regular old Christmas tree, so we couldn't even really see it because of the crowd. But the lead-up and playing with friends was well worth it.)

I've also been busy doing some photo shoots for Christmas cards.

And... a little holiday cheer. I made the leg warmers; super-easy and $5.
 I was nervous they looked a little more "ho" than "holiday", but I think she pulls it off.

Hope your week was merry!

0 comments:

Post a Comment