Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday!

I just have a quick Friday post - a few pictures, a few words.

 This kid gets more beautiful by the day. And my mom would be quick to add, "AND she's smart, too!" She's rocking her way through the Kumon program. That'll be a whole 'nother blog post.
 Addy is getting more and more verbal, and we're really trying to encourage her. So when she walked up to me, signed "eat" and said "snack?" I opened the pantry door and let her have at it. She marched out with a jar of peanut butter under one arm, a jar of Nutella under the other. She's never had Nutella, she just sees big sister make her sandwich for school, and wanted a piece of the action. Now, she's had Nutella. And she's a fan.
This one just makes me chuckle. Pete walked away from his computer to grab a snack (hm, I'm sensing a theme in our house) and Addy ditched her cows to try and put in the ear buds and do some "work" on Dad's computer. The second she saw me watching, she said "No, no, no!" and scampered off.

I'm getting published again. This one is an original short essay I wrote, not long after my last publication, instead of a converted blog post. It will be up next week. I'll post a link.

Enjoy the weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment