Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Quick updates

A quick update about the past week or so:

Chloe has started doing some riding up in NH. I'm allowed to be totally hands-off (they even have a nice little room for you to sit and watch from behind a window), and Chloe gets to do more of what she loves.

We traveled back down to Chloe's old Kumon center in MA for her to get her awards for completing the Reading Program.

The view from the top: growing, growing, growing. And no feet anywhere in sight!

I took Addy to the Butterfly Place, a large greenhouse where butterflies fly all around you, land on you, etc. I thought she'd like it. I was waaaaay wrong.

And now we gear up for the angiogram. We appreciate all the love we've gotten, and hope that you'll keep us in your thoughts tomorrow. I'll update as soon as I can.

0 comments:

Post a Comment