Saturday, June 11, 2011

Lazy Saturdays

We've had a quiet few days, catching up on housecleaning, laundry, and naps. The heat wave finally broke, and we soaked it in yesterday. Sarah and Liv stopped by for lunch, and some playtime in the back yard.

Looking at these pictures capturing Livy's dramatics just make me laugh out loud

Even though it's still side-by-side play at this age, we like to think that the girls love being together - they both squeal and clap when they see each other (kinda like their mommas!)

We love lazy Saturday mornings. Pete and Chloe went off to get bagels, and I was "working" on the computer (catching up on the Kelle Hampton blog). I had that feeling of dread seep into my bones - it was a little too quiet. I wonder why.
I guess she just wasn't interested in waiting for the bagels to arrive. But when they did arrive, she was in heaven.

It's cool and rainy again, so we're adjusting all of our outside weekend plans. Pete heads off to a conference in St. Louis this week, so the girls will be holding down the fort. Sun, please come back!

0 comments:

Post a Comment