Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Sunshine

I scrolled through my pictures, and realized that although I don't have many words to justify a post, I have plenty of pictures... so here we go!

I did a little impromptu photo shoot with Addy. It was just the way the sun streaming through the windows, brightening up her big blue eyes, that make me know I had to grab the camera. And even though she was in a bit of a contemplative mood, with a small downturn at the corners of her lips, there are some of my favorites.
Addy had her first taste of watermelon. I think it might have at least shaken the pedestal that she places blueberries on - and that's saying a lot!

We had our (almost) weekly brunch with our Mom friends on Monday, when we eat all the things we shouldn't (muffins, pastries), and chat. It's taken on a new, slightly discombobulated feel now that all the babies are mobile (and the boys are walking!). Lots of unfinished sentences, trading babies around, and eating. It's probably not so good for our waistlines, but oh so good for our mental states!
 Sarah hosted this week. Addy and Alex spent the whole time crawling to the top of the 4 steps, and giving us heart attacks as we scrambled before they took a wrong step off the edge of the stair. Take them down, give them toy, watch them scramble to the top. Repeat one hundred times.

It's been hot, which means that we try and grill as many nights as we can manage. The girls play in the yard, Pete mans the grill, and I snap pictures, and soak it all in.

Today we hit another splash park. It was hot (upper 90s!), and it was crowded, so we didn't stay long.
Forget the sprinklers. Give the girl a stick and a ball, and she's in heaven.

Finally, this evening I did a photo shoot this evening with one of my mom-friends, her husband, and their 9 month old, Ava. We had fun, and got some good shots. Here are a few of my favorites.

I have 3 more photo shoots coming up in the next 2 weeks, so I'll be busy! Stay cool everyone!

2 comments:

Kasandra said...

Thank you for such amazing pictures Kelly!!!!!

Kasandra said...

By the way, LOVE the way Addison eats watermelon!!!!

Post a Comment