Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Smashing.


Watermelon in the summer - delish.

It's good to be home. Pete is definitely swamped with schoolwork, but we convinced him to walk away from the computer screen for a quick breather on Saturday. Even graduate students need a picnic-table-and-goldfish break.



Sunday, we were on our own. So, we decided it was a perfect cake smashing day. I would have liked to have done one back in April for Addy's 1st birthday, but better late than never! Plus, we have lots of baby friends that just recently or will be turning one soon, and I wanted to practice so that when we do their cake smashes, I've worked all the kinks out.


 Somehow, I suspect Addy isn't going to argue with being my test dummy.

We've got a big sister birthday on tap this week. And, Pete finally got his laptop, so now his schoolwork doesn't interfere with my picture editing/blogging/Facebooking. Priorities, people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment