Saturday, August 6, 2011

Black and White

We've been busy - days packed with play dates, sing-a-longs, and missed naps. Evenings packed with grilling, swinging, fussiness, and teething. And nights filled with cleaning, straightening, recovery, and rest.
Each night I say that I am going to do a blog update, but somehow, crashing into bed is more appealing!

I've also been doing a lot of baking/creating. Tomorrow is Addy's best friend, Olivia's, 1st birthday. Sarah (Liv's mom) asked me to do some cupcakes for a cupcake tower she bought, and each time I brainstormed what to do, it got more and more elaborate. Thank goodness the party is tomorrow, otherwise I think I'd lose control. Julie's baby shower is next weekend, and I'm doing the cake for that. My original plan was to do a small cake, but that has now morphed into a 3-tier, over the top monster.

So, there will be lots of pictures in the days to come, but just a few for this post. Having a toddler who is actually walking has made play dates a lot more interesting, and, dare we say it, more fun. Playgrounds? We LOVE them now.

 And, because there is someone very special who deserves to smile, all in black and white:


We love you Grandad. xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment