Friday, February 18, 2011

Good Times With Great Friends - UPDATED

My best friend from high school, Angela, and her husband Will came to visit. We spent the day walking around Boston, enjoyed Italian pastries at Mike's, lunch at Kitty O'Shea's, and made a plan to do a tour of the Sam Adams Brewery for their next visit.  We stopped back at home for some quick rounds of UNO (Angela and Chloe) and some quick naps (Will and Addy). Then we set off for a walking tour of Winchester.






It was one of those days that are almost textbook perfection. My legs are tired from all the walking, and my heart is full from the wonderful time spent with wonderful friends. It was the refill my emotional cup was craving! Mother Nature was also smiling down on us. It was a balmy 65 degrees. We still have snow on the ground, and our feet got very wet trying to avoid melting puddles and streaming rivers, but there was grass poking out at the edges of some lawns. It was the recharging my batteries needed to make it through the rest of the winter.



**UPDATE** I figured out how to do the collages - Picasa 3! Thanks Google!

0 comments:

Post a Comment