Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sister-Love

This Valentine's Day, I found myself reflecting more on sister-love than love-love. I am lucky enough to have a front seat view of the daily abundance of sister-love in our house. Not only do they carry on minutes-long conversations of babbling (Chloe is the only one Addy will do this with), but Addy just follows her everywhere. Mondays are especially hard, because after 2 full days of sister-time, Addy just stands at the gate, peering up the stairs and waiting for Chloe to come down and play.

I am lucky enough to have lots of sisters -- biological sisters, sister-in-laws, and friends that feel as close as sisters. And I love knowing that my girls are already taking full advantage of the sister-love life has offered them.

There are no pictures with this post. Because I am patiently waiting for the new lens I got for Valentine's Day to arrive. The order says it has shipped, and should arrive anytime in the next two weeks. No tracking information. So I am patiently waiting. And checking the front porch every 5 minutes.

Time to check again! Here's a picture in the meantime...

0 comments:

Post a Comment