Wednesday, February 16, 2011

It's Here! It's Here!!

After stalking the front porch for 24 hours, the package finally arrived when I was in the shower. So, I present lots of "eh" pictures! :) I'm obviously still working on figuring everything out with the lens - there is no zoom on it, and how to focus correctly, but it's a work in progress. I started with some things that weren't moving:


And then moved on to some things that were:










It's going to be hard not to take a million pictures of my little cutie. So I'm not even going to try. That's what large hard drives are for!


Once Chloe was done with homework, we went for a walk, with a grand plan to go on the swings on the playground. Unfortunately when we arrived we found out that there is still about a foot and a half of snow left to melt. A cruel reminder that although it will be 60 degrees on Friday, winter in New England is still only half over. Darn it.



PS- I'm not thrilled about only being able to put my pictures in a straight line - anyone know how to fix this?

0 comments:

Post a Comment