Monday, February 14, 2011

Let's Give It A Try



So, I'm going to try using BlogSpot now. I'm going to try and set up for our old webpage to redirect to this one if you start there, but I'm not sure how long before they'll take it down. So, please edit your bookmarks!

I was trying to figure out a title for my blog, and wanted it to be a little more general than the title of our other webpage. I spent a few minutes thinking, and of course everything I came up with, had already been used. So, I went back to my first blogging - Addy's CaringBridge site. I scrolled through all of my early posts, and had a few more things I tried and get rejected. I finally happened upon my entry from May 20. This was significant because it was really the beginning of truly understanding what Addy has going on. I reported that the doctors had described Addy as "very outside the box" - ah ha! And a new blog was born.

Of course, a big irony is that I'm not an "outside the box" person. But I'm going to do my best.

**UPDATE** I cancelled my MobileMe subscription, and it cancelled my (previous) website. And I had finally gotten Pete to actually look at it for the first time this week. Eh, oh well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment