Monday, April 4, 2011

Easter Shoot

I know I don't normally do back-to-back posts, but I wanted to share these pictures from an Easter Photo Shoot we did today with the babies, as the next blog is going to be devoted to a very special someone turning 1!

So, we gathered, a group of Moms with our Easter props, and tried our best to get the babies to smile, and look at the camera. I'd say we did pretty well.

We started with our group shot


Then one by one, we tried for cute poses






Yep, cute poses of most. Addy and Jack weren't really havin' it today. But everyone else did rather spectacularly!

We stopped to eat, and chat, and take some candids...

And the cuteness went on, and on...

(Oooooh, there's my child!)
 Seriously, could Livvy be more photogenic?!?
 (Tough day for Jack-man)

Ladies, it was wonderful. I'm so glad we could capture it so well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment