Sunday, April 3, 2011

Love.-UPDATED x2-

We had an awesome weekend. Filled with family, friends, and love. And New Jersey.

Up first was Allison's baby shower.

Cake Love. (And I have to brag a bit here - I made the cake)



 Aunt Love.

 Toe Love.

Shoe Love.
Family Love.

And I just have to mention that no one at the shower asked about Addy's face, or if she fell down. And it was mostly people we didn't know, so that was a huge moment for me. Knowing that people see her now, her sweet little personality, and not just her unusual birthmark. And with her birthday right around the corner (Tuesday!!), it really caused a "wow, how far we have come" moment for me. It was awesome.

Then it was time for life on the farm. Chloe's first Appaloosa foal was born, so she was excited to get to meet her, and show her off.

Proud Love.


 Farm Love.


And Addy needed to learn that the animals that make all those fun sounds don't just live in my iPhone on her baby apps...

Sheep Love.



 Pop and Mutzy Love.
Horse Love.

Seriously, who needs a petting zoo? Visiting my parents is the coolest. Of course, I never really appreciated it growing up, but I love seeing the joy in my girls' faces when we go.


 Puppy Love.

Simple Love.
The pleasure of laying in a field of wildflowers, watching clouds float by.

Love to you all.


0 comments:

Post a Comment