Monday, May 2, 2011

1,000

And so it begins. The jam-packed, crazy month of May 2011. But first, a quick re-cap of the last weekend of April.

We went to a Sweet Sixteen for Pete's cousin, Brooke, on Friday. I got to really experiment with my flash and figuring out how to use it without making everything look too bright. I definitely prefer natural lighting, but I'm learning... slowly.

Then it was a mad dash back to MA to watch Chloe in her horse show.
Pure joy - this girl loves to ride.

Addy had her laser treatment today, so she's upstairs sleeping the anesthesia off. The dermatologist agreed that we've seen amazing results, and that it was a good idea to take the summer off. If we decide to do more, we'll wait until she's older - more like 3 - and will be able to do it with topical anesthetic (cream to numb her skin). We're hoping to spend the week soaking up the sun with friends (and with a hat on, of course. And sunscreen.) Then another crazy weekend, and a few more doctor appointments/tests next week.

Oh, and I almost forgot - I've had over 1,000 hits on my blog - in less than 3 months. Not too shabby :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment