Thursday, May 12, 2011

Are You There, Spring? It's Me, Kelly.

I almost hate to create a new post because I love the pictures from the last post so much.

Dear Mother Nature,
It is May - it is actually halfway through May. And I know that we now live in Boston, but I don't think it is fair that we haven't seen the sun for more than a fleeting second this week, and that the thermometer has been stuck hovering around 60. I am so pale that I glow. I am tired of having to edit my pictures to get the yellow out from being taken inside, with all artificial light. The girls have closets full of cute spring outfits, that are getting dusty. In fact, in the 10-day forecast, the only "7"s come after "6"s - or even worse, "5"s. Let's step it up in June. Thanks.

The upside to the cold spring we're having is that we are really utilizing all of the different memberships we have. On a cold, drizzly yesterday, Sarah and I hit the Children's Museum.
Livvy is as close to crawling (forward) as Addy is to walking. Cue 2 moms urging, cheering, bribing... one baby crawling backwards and one baby standing and clapping.
Awesome bubbles this time around. We think they must have added some extra Dawn.

And a few shots from this morning:

I tried so hard to catch the "essence" of Addy - she just loves dancing so much (which is a hard thing to capture!), and spends lots of time standing at her Leap Frog table jamming out.
Three guesses who she's smiling at - I'll give you a hint, it starts with C and rhymes with Zoe.

Ah, sister love. It runs deep and strong in this house.
 Addy is such a lover. And gives the sweetest kisses that just melt your heart down to a puddle. Then leans in for another.
Sister love/sister worship. There's a lot of monkey see-monkey do in this house. Oh, and how about that mullet? You can take the girl out of Jersey, but can't take the (early 80s) Jersey out of the girl.

0 comments:

Post a Comment