Thursday, May 26, 2011

Photo Shoot

The weather finally cooperated for us to do our photo shoot yesterday. It was perfect - sunny and warm. I had a great range of kids there, from 3 months to 3 years. Some of the kids made getting good shots look easy, and some made me work for it a bit, but I'm hoping everyone comes away happy with the pictures they'll get. Here's a quick sneak peak of the pictures - I'm still working on getting them all edited and sent off!


We've got a pristine weather forecast (and we deserve it!), so we are hoping to break out the water table today after Addy wakes up from her nap. We are really excited to have the Purssords visit us this weekend - baby Jack (who is now almost 2!) was one of my patients in DC, so I'm excited to see how much he's grown. The splash park in Winchester is having it's grand opening this weekend, plus cookouts galore, so it should be a great time!

More pictures to come!

1 comments:

TheGirl said...

Thank you so much for the lovely pictures of Coraline. They are fantastic.

Kim

Post a Comment