Thursday, October 20, 2011

Adjusting

Sorry for the silence... I'm a working gal now.

Life has been a whirlwind for the past few weeks. I started work at Tuft's Floating Hospital for Children on their BMT (bone marrow transplant) unit. Last week was a full work week of orientation, and it was hard being out of the house every day. We jettisoned off to New Jersey for the weekend, and then I had two 12 hour shifts this week.

This is definitely an adjustment period - for all of us. The girls are handling it well, and we are slowly figuring out our new life routine. I've been more focused on surviving than taking pictures, so I only have a few to share.

 Cousin Austin
 Cousin Brayden
Aunt "Keeta"

Bear with me as we figure out the work/life balance, and then begin to incorporate taking pictures and writing blogs into the schedule. All in good time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment